If your interest and passion lie with conserving our earth, solar power and more, please view the vacancies that are available at Solterra KZN.
SOLAR POWER INSTALLER REQUIRED
This is a medium-term position, for someone who can prove himself and over time this can become a long-term position.
The following characteristics and skills are required:
- Confident in dealing with people and customer service orientated.
- Confident in working with installation team while being able to adapt to different sites and challenges.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Computer literate
- Must be of sober habits and well presented
- Loyal, reliable, versatile & flexible
- Capacity for high workload.
- Able to handle a pressurised environment and situations
- Physically healthy to be able to assist and supervise installation teams on site.
- Must be prepared to work 07:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Must be able to assist clients in emergencies during after hours.
- Knowledge of electrical work
- Knowledge of plumbing work
CVs will only be considered if there is a cover letter and traceable references. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not here from us within the next 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information:
Call or WhatsApp on 074 146-6177 | email@example.com
Connect with us by tagging @SolterraKZN