A question we often get asked at Solterra KZN is “How does solar energy work?” In this short, fun video we look at answering that question…
Big thanks to Reinier Solar for this informative video!
- Photovoltaic (PV) cells convert sunlight to direct current (DC) electricity.
- The inverter converts DC into alternating current (AC) electricity.
- The electrical panel sends power to your lights and appliances.
- The utility meter measures the energy you draw and feed back to the grid.
- SAVE on your electricity bill
Don’t forget to hit the ‘subscribe’ button!
At Solterra KZN we are different because we do not exist to sell a product. We exist because we believe in making a significant difference. That means we believe in comprehensive client engagement in order to understand your unique solar power requirements. This enables us to offer personalised and specific recommendations and solutions. We do not compromise on quality, and will only offer the best in class product, matched with industry leading design and implementation.
For more information on our impressive range of services and products, please contact us today 074 146-6177 | email@example.com
Connect with us by tagging @SolterraKZN